No Deaths From Strike On Residential Building In Kyiv – Ukrainian Government Adviser

No Deaths From Strike On Residential Building In Kyiv – Ukrainian Government Adviser
A missile that struck a residential building in the Ukrainian capital Kyiv earlier on Saturday killed no one, an adviser to the interior minister said.

Anton Herashchenko also said Russia was lying about not shelling civilian infrastructure. According to the adviser, at least 40 such sites had been hit and Russian troops were shelling civilian sites

About Mr Finix 184652 Articles
A prominent young man who graduated from University of Abuja, Studied Bsc. Economics, A Professional Fashion/Commercial Runway Model as well as a Pro-Basketballer...

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.